Talk

Advanced search

What jewellery would you wear with this wedding dress?

(4 Posts)
stumblymonkeyreturns Sat 29-Apr-17 18:46:17

I finally picked a wedding dress today...it's the one pictured below which I'm having altered so that some chiffon is used to create slightly off shoulder/caplet straps.

I'm brunette and planning to wear my hair curled and to one side like the photo below.

I'm having a large, quite rustic/wild bouquet and the flower colours are plum/fig/blackberry type colours with evergreens and a little peach (winter wedding). The wedding colours also include navy blue, smokey grey and gold.

My engagement ring is white gold with sapphire and diamonds and my wedding ring will be a half diamond eternity.

What jewellery would you wear if you were me?

stumblymonkeyreturns Sat 29-Apr-17 18:46:55

Duh...forgot Photos!

blueskyinmarch Sat 29-Apr-17 18:49:40

Same as the picture of the hair do- no necklace but beautiful drop earrings. And your engagement ring of course.Your dress is utterly beautiful and doesn’t need any extra embellishments .

PollyPerky Sat 29-Apr-17 20:16:13

It's a gorgeous dress.

If anything just some earrings- pearl teardrops on silver or white gold. Or possibly classic pearls (cream) drops. And a single pearl pendant / necklace. O maybe a bracelet instead of the necklace. The dress is quite ornate so you need something really simple.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now