Talk

Advanced search

Joanie Clothing

(11 Posts)
Cakescakescakes Thu 27-Apr-17 15:29:36

Just discovered this website but wondering what the quality and fit is like? My pet hate is tops that are short in the body (hello M&S) as I like things to be a decent length. All the tops on the website are tucked in so hard to tell how long they are.

Cakescakescakes Thu 27-Apr-17 15:29:53

Joanie Clothing obviously!

Cakescakescakes Thu 27-Apr-17 15:40:16

Had title amended due to typo - thanks!

bingohandjob Thu 27-Apr-17 16:57:12

If anything, I'd say longer in the body. Got a few dresses, love them (pockets AND sleeves) but have had to send a few back as too long for 5ft4" me. The sweaters are cute, too.

HereBeFuckery Thu 27-Apr-17 17:12:56

Found their sizing very poor - ordered two things in same size, one was so small I couldn't get it on, one was so big I looked like a clown.
Also, it took six days to despatch my order! Six! Not over Christmas, just normal working days. I was flabbergasted.

Whenasuitcasejustwontdo Thu 27-Apr-17 18:21:00

I love them! I discovered them a few months ago and have only done one order but everything fit really well. I just wish I had more places to wear them so I could justify buying more blush

Becstarlenski Thu 27-Apr-17 19:43:51

I have a couple of dresses and a few of the knit slogan jumpers, I find the jumpers on the short size, but I do like to cover my bum !! I wear shirts under them. the dresses are full skirts and falls high on the waist, size is true maybe a little small.
I really like the newest stuff, I have my eye on a few bits and pieces.
joanieclothing.com/product/martha-colour-stripe-shirt-dress/
Love this ❤️

Judydreamsofhorses Thu 27-Apr-17 20:06:40

I bought a blouse before Christmas but returned it because the material was really nasty, and it was huge. I recent,y bought some sunglasses which are fab, but agree they took absolutely ages to get here.

BitOutOfPractice Thu 27-Apr-17 20:32:43

Watching with interest as I have my eye on some frocks

Cakescakescakes Thu 27-Apr-17 21:23:33

It's the jumpers and t shirts I'm mostly interested in. I'll order a couple and see!

CrepuscularCritter Fri 28-Apr-17 07:29:28

I've had dresses and short jackets from Joanie. The jackets were enormous, and I returned them. I love the fit and flare silhouette dress I kept, which was true to size and verging on small. I've also kept a fifties style dress, but it's really high on the waist - in fact it sits on my ribs and I'm short waisted but tallish (5'8").

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now