Talk

Advanced search

Product for short hair

(5 Posts)
ImperfectTents Thu 27-Apr-17 09:07:57

I have grown my v short hair a bit and now it is long enough to move! I would like to style it in a quiff or like the pic attached. My hair is super thick and highlighted so neeeds something strong but not damaging. Tia

ImperfectTents Sat 29-Apr-17 10:12:35

Pretty please

CuileanDubh Sat 29-Apr-17 10:57:01

I use Da Dude Da Wax, it costs £20 or so but you really only need the tiniest amount to style your hair. My hair is very thick, silver and has a mind of its own.

It comes in a cute wee bamboo pot, mine has lasted well over 6 months and I have barely used a 1/4 of the pot. It has a nice smell but isn't too highly scented, it washes out easily and holds a style well. I don't even use hairspray.

The other brand I love is Kevin Murphy Undressed, again around £20 or so, but it is definitely for a more natural hold, I don't love the smell, but it does disappear after 30 mins or so. My pot has lasted just over a year.

I haven't managed to find a cheaper one that I like, and I have tried a fair few.

CuileanDubh Sat 29-Apr-17 10:59:09

I have a very similar style to your pic.

ImperfectTents Sat 29-Apr-17 11:04:53

Thank you! Any tips on how to make my hair do that?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now