Talk

Advanced search

Help me to dress!

(3 Posts)
Purplepearle Wed 26-Apr-17 21:40:27

I'm really struggling with what to wear after several years of being pregnant and putting lots of weight on.
Now back to pre-pregnancy weight and maternity clothes are no good.
Work clothes are fine (wearing pre-pregnancy tailored clothles).
The problem is casual clothles. Now working part-time and instead of just work clothles, lounging around clothles ('going out' clothles are rarely worn!). I need something smarter than lounging around clothles (big tshirt and cardigan if needed with leggings. Uggs and parka coat to cover when out) day-to-day.
It should be easy, reasonable tall (5 8) and size 8 (complete with tummy and small chest). Pale and blonde.
What can I wear day-to-day? (Overheard a comment about my slobby clothles which wasn't nice) and long overdue making an effort.
Help please.

Swimminguphill Wed 26-Apr-17 21:51:17

What is your style - or if you can't remember, who do you admire? Want to look like? It's tough but you will get yourself back!

Purplepearle Wed 26-Apr-17 22:48:32

Thank you for your reply. I haven't really had a style. I like clothes that don't date, so classic really but also comfortable. (The only person I can think of is Olivia someone! US person, quite classic style).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now