Talk

Advanced search

How to dress a pregnant person

(2 Posts)
Justtwoweeks Wed 26-Apr-17 11:19:02

I'm really struggling. Maternity jeans look just dreadful on me. I just don't know how to dress.

My last three pregnancies my body was a bit different but mainly it was pretty hot for the whole time so I could wear dresses and t was easy.

I'm usually quite small and wear high waisted things with shortish tops, leggings with tight tops, figure hugging dresses, long but tight skirts. NEVER NEVER NEVER anything short as I hate this on me.

I cannot seem to find leggings that work now because previously I was wearing kind of high waisted sort of tregging type things so they are too tight around the waist to wear now.

I really really don't want to just wear baggy stuff. I'm quite slim but also very tiny wabs (even when pregnant) so can very easily look either frumpy or like I have the figure of a nine year old boy.

I do remember wearing a longish body con type top (not maternity) along with leggings for lots of my last pregnancy and that looked ok but I can't seem to find said top now or anything similar in the shops.

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Wed 26-Apr-17 14:30:30

Maternity wear is so difficult to find! Although I'm not as slim, I still found it difficult. I went to M+S online for maternity leggings. Have you had a look on amazon? I got some jogger type trousers there. Also Bonprix (online). H+M for maternity/breastfeeding tops. I did get some jumpers from jojo maman bebe but they were expensive unless there was some sort of a deal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now