Talk

Advanced search

Teeth whitening strips

(8 Posts)
EnidButton Tue 25-Apr-17 19:06:39

What's the name of those Crest whitening strips everyone raves about?

I used them a few years ago and they were pretty good but can't remember the name. Anyone know please? And where to buy from? brew

specialsubject Tue 25-Apr-17 19:39:26

America. Whitening stuff that does anything is not legal in the UK unless done by a dentist, because you can stuff up your teeth and gums. The packets lie but all beauty products do.

The Americans like the horse with a piano in its mouth look, hence the ridiculous things you see on the slebs.

QueenMortificado Tue 25-Apr-17 19:45:47

eBay sells them

Careful of your gums!

EnidButton Tue 25-Apr-17 19:52:25

I know Special. Maybe I should get some gel from the dentist. I still have my teeth moulds from when I had it done properly years ago. No chance of looking like a Hollywood Horse. I have a small Madonna gap. grin They'd be horrified.

Can you remember the name Queen? Thank you. There seems to be a few types with similar names.

QueenMortificado Tue 25-Apr-17 20:50:49

They're just called crest whitening strips - they're in a blue packet

BounceBounceSplishSplash Tue 25-Apr-17 20:56:32

Make sure you get the premium or premium plus ones though if you want to notice a difference rather than just the regular strength ones.

EnidButton Tue 25-Apr-17 21:48:35

Thank you both. smile Think it was the premium bit I couldn't remember.

FozzieMK Wed 26-Apr-17 11:48:46

I have used both the strips and the whitening trays and get a much better result with the overnight trays. I use Opalescence 10% which you can buy at dentists or online. I found that my mouth kept frothing up using the strips and I swallowed a lot of the gunk. The trays keep everything in place lol!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now