Talk

Advanced search

Fav place for boys clothes?

(11 Posts)
mummarichardson Tue 25-Apr-17 08:46:35

Just about to get my son some more summer clothes, intrigued whether there are some places I just don't think to look on high street or online. We don't have a huge budget so tend to stick with basics from Matalan, Primark and H&M and the supermarkets. Little shirts and dressier stuff we go to Gap, Zara and Next and we are quite lucky that my husbands family buy him some Ralph Lauren bits as well. Our taste for him is lots of blue,grey and navy!

So where do you find all the best stuff?

mummarichardson Tue 25-Apr-17 08:47:06

Should say he is 2! But interested for future reference as well

HDAM Tue 25-Apr-17 08:48:07

I'm partial to Fat Face but that's 4 plus.

Also Debenhams have some lovely stuff in varying price ranges.

goose1964 Tue 25-Apr-17 08:52:29

I second debenhams, TKMaxx also have nice stuff but not a huge amount for boys

A1Sharon Tue 25-Apr-17 10:53:48

I still love Boden for boys, 25% off at the minute. Its not as cheap as others but good quality and decent colours.
Polarn O Pyret are great for little ones, but I'm not so mad on their stuff this summer...

funnyfoursome Tue 25-Apr-17 11:52:58

I have a small budget and love H and M - it's funky and wears well. If you choose carefully it looks expensive. Some Tu stuff looks like Boden if you choose well.

pleasecomesoonspring Tue 25-Apr-17 11:54:00

Boden, Sainsbury's and Tesco are my favourites

funnyfoursome Tue 25-Apr-17 11:54:07

Verbaudet is also great! Their customer service is good. If you don't mind second hand eBay is great for top end. Trousers bit pointless unless never worn but tops can be lightly worn only

Yokohamajojo Tue 25-Apr-17 11:59:32

Uniqlo also has some fab kids clothes

ShyOyster Tue 25-Apr-17 12:03:54

For everyday nursery stuff - Tu at Sainsbury's, I always wait for their 25% off events too.
Slightly nicer stuff - from Debenhams or Polarn o Pyret. DS grows so fast though and goes through so many tops and trousers that I could never justify the expensive stuff for every day use. It's outside of nursery only.

elQuintoConyo Tue 25-Apr-17 12:04:30

H&M
local market
Charity shops
Supermarkets.
Zara

I dress my son in bright colours and prints, but steer clear of plasticky pictures.

I also buy plain Ts from wherever is good quality and go at them with my sewing machine or fabric paints grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now