Talk

Advanced search

Week end in nice. What to take?

(9 Posts)
FANTINE2 Mon 24-Apr-17 18:06:16

Help.
What to pack? I feel quite chuffed with my purchase of Stan Smiths, which will hopefully prove to be comfy.
Struggling a bit with every thing else. Any ideas?

hippospot Mon 24-Apr-17 19:01:54

What time of year?

Dulcimena Mon 24-Apr-17 19:10:25

I'm going tomorrow for work but hoping to have a potter around the old town for a few hours. I can report back!

FANTINE2 Mon 24-Apr-17 20:52:39

I'm going next week end. Staying close to the old town.
Dulcimena, would be great if you could report back, especially re the weather/temperatures.

AllTalkNo Mon 24-Apr-17 21:09:15

Hi, I was in Nice last weekend, temperature was warm but not boiling. Warm enough for bare legs, t shirts and a dip in the hotel pool.

Dulcimena Tue 25-Apr-17 19:48:27

@fantine2 Arrived this afternoon, it's overcast and mild (18-20:degrees depending on which sign you believe). I've spotted the full range of outfits from vest and shorts to winter coats, but I was comfortable in skinnies, brogues, denim shirt and (wool) spring coat. I reckon layers would probably be sensible.

FANTINE2 Wed 26-Apr-17 07:39:07

Thanks for the info. Will have to get started on the old packing. I think you are right about the layers!

Dulcimena Thu 27-Apr-17 09:25:50

Hope you have a nice trip! Heavy rain yesterday morning. When I left yesterday, the forecast for the weekend was bright and dry but not particularly warm. Prepare for anything!!

FANTINE2 Thu 27-Apr-17 15:18:30

Thanks. As long s it's warmer than here, I'm not really bothered.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now