Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

No7 Vitamin C treatment. Has anyone else tried it?

(3 Posts)
treaclesoda Mon 24-Apr-17 13:02:43

It is not often I say this, and I'm not claiming it's an actual miracle worker or anything, but I have been using the No7 Vitamin C treatment morning and evening since Friday and I do believe that my skin looks better. Brighter, smoother, just...better. (For reference, I am early 40s with combination skin, and quite a greasy T zone. Nice.)

I don't think it would be suitable if you have very sensitive skin though, as I find it tingles a bit (doesn't sting though, just tingles) when I put it on.

JustGettingStarted Mon 24-Apr-17 13:04:32

I'm very curious about it, but I await further information. Vitamin C is very unstable in solution.

treaclesoda Mon 24-Apr-17 13:05:44

Yes, you have to put the powder into the liquid and then shake it up and then you have to use it all up quite quickly, it does say on the box that it has a short life span.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: