Talk

Advanced search

Wunderbrow

(7 Posts)
nevernotstruggling Mon 24-Apr-17 07:32:59

Anyone tried it? Any good or is it rubbish

LaundryQueenHatesBunfights Mon 24-Apr-17 07:41:05

Awful. It's watery so you can barely see it and the so called dark brown one is actually a weird greenish colour. The brush you get with it is like a lip gloss brush so totally unsuitable for applying to your eyebrows. I would get Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade instead.

PhoenixJasmine Mon 24-Apr-17 07:48:24

Really? I love it!

I have Anastasia products as well (pomade, brow wiz and the other one...thicker stick one) I do like them all, and I like the wunderbrow for longevity. I find the application brush bit too flexible and use it to dab on the widest parts and then a small stiff brush to fill it out before it sets... colour is fine on me as well not greenish at all. Not watery either, nice and thick.

Where did you get yours from, Laundry?

LaundryQueenHatesBunfights Mon 24-Apr-17 07:55:04

I got it from Amazon, when I'm not stuck under this feeding baby I'm going to look at it again, a lot of people do love it and rave about it (my SIL included but I just don't get it!

BounceBounceSplishSplash Mon 24-Apr-17 08:04:25

I think it's terrible and an utter waste of money. Awkward to apply and unnatural looking.

DancingOnTheTable Mon 24-Apr-17 09:39:51

I think there are a couple of different formulas.
I bought two, same colour, purchased at the same time from Amazon.
One was much thinner and looked quite unnatural, it took a lot of effort to get it to look right but I really didn't like it.
The other was thicker, much easier to apply and looked so much better.

I sent the first one back for a refund.

nevernotstruggling Mon 24-Apr-17 09:54:57

Okaaay. I've been through so many grow products. Benefit newish range did nothing for me - the pomade one in the little genie bottle I can barely get it on!

I get on best with a Rimmel big standard pencil or the NYC twist up pencil but both are a bit oily.

Any other ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now