Talk

Advanced search

How would you rescue this complexion?

(7 Posts)
PidgeonPodge Sun 23-Apr-17 17:40:58

I'm 30 and it's awful.

I quit smoking and drinking in 2012, have never been a sun worshiper but still...it's not great.

Then I haven't really taken care of it, quick wash with a flannel and soap is about it.

I was bought some moisturiser (Milliondollar something from the Lush shop) as a present a few months ago.

I've put it on every morning and night but it hasn't seemed to do much.

I'd lie to get rid of the visible/pores and blackheads.

PidgeonPodge Sun 23-Apr-17 17:41:17

Oops forgot pictures

PidgeonPodge Sun 23-Apr-17 17:49:27

Actually, I've just realised my face/smile seems to be pulling to one side?

Hmm it didn't use to do that.

user1481140239 Sun 23-Apr-17 17:56:42

Well done on giving up fags and booze! Spots look hormonal but a good gentle skincare routine would help. Stop using soap and water as anything foaming really strips the skin! Doesn't have to be expensive - get down to Superdrug and get the hot cloth cleanser, glycolic peel pads which will gently exfoliate/ resurface then a gentle day and night moisturiser. You can use a serum before moisturiser on an evening if you need an extra boost!

user1481140239 Sun 23-Apr-17 17:57:12

Superdrug brightening range that is.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sun 23-Apr-17 18:00:08

YY to stop using soap and water. Also, it's a good time to start using a moisturiser with an SPF of 20+, and add a face mask into your weekly routine. Drinking more water is also really good for skin (I know this, but don't do it often enough!).

PidgeonPodge Sun 23-Apr-17 18:46:53

Thank you for the advice! I had no idea wheee to start grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now