Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Best sunscreen for hair recommendations

(8 Posts)
JustCallMeKate Sun 23-Apr-17 15:01:23

I'd really appreciate anyones recommendations. I normally use Kerastase aqua seal but it can leave me hair looking stringy. Could you let me know what you use?

pickledparsnip Sun 23-Apr-17 15:05:09

I didn't even know you could get sunscreen for your hair! I'd just wear a hat (sorry not helpful!).

Whatslovegottodo Sun 23-Apr-17 15:06:35

This is a genuine question. Why does hair need suncream? Surely you can cover your head with a hat and the actual hair doesn't need protecting, does it?!

Whatslovegottodo Sun 23-Apr-17 15:06:59

Cross post with pickled grin

JustCallMeKate Sun 23-Apr-17 15:14:39

Yes it's a genuine question. grin I swim a lot on holiday and can't always wear a hat in the pool or sea.

MiniCooperLover Sun 23-Apr-17 20:26:59

Pantene do one, I used it last year and it was great. I don't always like having a hat on but really don't want to frazzle my hair.

JustCallMeKate Sun 23-Apr-17 22:33:10

MIni do you know what it was called?

MiniCooperLover Mon 24-Apr-17 13:24:40

Here you go. Boots and Superdrug both sell it for about £4. I spray it on very liberally and then tie my hair up. It also saves my scalp from burning 👍

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: