Talk

Advanced search

What colour clothes could I wear this colour shoe with ?

(11 Posts)
zenasfuck Sun 23-Apr-17 13:02:34

I'm want these shoes in the blue. It's a gorgeous colour in the flesh but I'm not sure how practical they would be - what kind of colours could I pair them with?
I tend to stick to plain clothes mostly navy,white, pink, some yellow - standard casual uniform for me seems to be denim skinny jeans with a plain top and coloured scarf
Alternatively they do them in silver which is nice but I'm in love with the blue

lasttimeround Sun 23-Apr-17 13:06:13

Blue denim I'd say. With others I think you need to match the intensity of the colour for a clash - bright yellow looks good in my head.

blueskyinmarch Sun 23-Apr-17 13:10:59

Is it that aquamarine colour? That would look good with loads of colours - black, navy, brown, white, red.

eurochick Sun 23-Apr-17 13:39:34

White, yellow, beige, blue denim, black

zenasfuck Sun 23-Apr-17 13:40:00

Thank you.
Yes I only wear blue denim so no issues there.
Just concerned about how much wear I'd get from them- I usually stick to boring navy and tan shoes but I love these dearly

zenasfuck Sun 23-Apr-17 16:09:03

Anymore opinions ?
Should I go blue or silver ?

BounceBounceSplishSplash Sun 23-Apr-17 16:10:32

I personally prefer the silver colour but I think the aquamarine would go with the colours that you described in your OP that you mainly wear.

Trills Sun 23-Apr-17 16:14:58

Silver is a neutral, I would definitely go for the silver ones.

Not just because they would "go with" more thigns but because the silver would make me smile.

lasttimeround Sun 23-Apr-17 17:30:03

Silvers more of a neutral but the blue are gorgeous. I'd get the blue and let your heart sing. They'll go easily in a clashy way with lots of stuff.

millifiori Sun 23-Apr-17 17:33:46

I love silver sporty/flat shoes, but if you love the blue get it. I think it would work with denim, khaki, brown, pinks, purple and scarlet. It would work OK with other blues too. It's pretty versatile.

zenasfuck Sun 23-Apr-17 17:46:50

Thanks all.
I think I'll get the blue for now because they will make me smile to wear and I'm not totally against a clashing shoe and then might try and pick up the silver too in a few weeks time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now