Talk

Advanced search

M&S advent calendar ladies - Formula night cream

(9 Posts)
KatyBerry Fri 21-Apr-17 10:28:36

The amazing Formula Absolute Ultimate night cream that was in the advent calendar appears to have been discontinued - no sign of it online and scores of reviews dating back to February from people trying to buy it. ANyone know what the story is and if it's rebranded / packaged into one of the (apparent multitude of) other Formula lines?
It's the only product i've wanted to go and buy after getting it in the calendar, quite frustrating!

AuntPol Fri 21-Apr-17 15:16:08

Katy, I emailed m&s about this last week, and they said it was due back in stock on 3rd May. Fingers crossed!

happypoobum Fri 21-Apr-17 15:19:03

Checking in Katy << Gives M&S Beauty Advent Calendar Salute>>

Was this the stuff in the little black tube? It was very good.

The Neals Yard hand cream was being given away (full size) if you bought a small size Marie Claire this month - I got one.

KatyBerry Fri 21-Apr-17 17:07:05

ooh hurray AuntPol - thank you for that.
yes it was the stuff in the little black tube. It's great. and reasonably priced too.

I'm also toying with the liquid gold (which I now see is a MN recommended product), but NB it's £7 more at M&S than on LookFantastic!

YrHenGi Fri 21-Apr-17 17:57:43

The purple Sleep Cream? I LOVE it - so glad to hear it's coming back into stock. I've been ekeing out my jar!

KatyBerry Sat 29-Apr-17 14:23:36

Praise be, it's in stock and in my house! (I registered for the email to tell me when it was back in. They never sent it....)

happypoobum Sat 29-Apr-17 15:04:54

Is there any kind of summer equivalent to the advent calendar or do I have to wait until Christmas again sulks ?

JemimaMuddledUp Sat 29-Apr-17 15:20:30

I've signed up for a Birchbox after really enjoying the advent calendar.

KatyBerry Sat 29-Apr-17 15:26:02

They did a summer one last year - cheaper and lower purchase to qualify. It had sunscreen/ bright nail varnish/ sun hair protector etc - also very good and I'll buy again this summer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now