Talk

Advanced search

Feet too wide for LK Bennett - recommendations

(12 Posts)
friendlyflicka Thu 20-Apr-17 21:50:53

I love these shoes, in black and silver, especially the heel/wedge. But my feet are too wide.

I wish I could wear pretty shoes! I know Gabor are nice and Carvela Comfort and Ted and Muffy (why the name!) but none of any like this ....

friendlyflicka Thu 20-Apr-17 22:42:19

Now I really feel like the uncinderella! I am being ignored....

LobsterMac Fri 21-Apr-17 04:20:23

Lol at your second post!

I read your OP and sort of nodded to myself- but wasn't going to reply because it didn't seem that you were looking for a response!

You didn't actually ask anything... grin

friendlyflicka Fri 21-Apr-17 08:19:28

I think I was overcome with sadness. Wanted some recommendations of wide foot substitutes (altho I know they will never look as pretty and delicate and lovely). The rest of me is ok - just my feet that are monstrous!

TSSDNCOP Fri 21-Apr-17 08:26:07

How tight are they and could you go up a size. My experience of LK is that they do give a lot. Another poster is linking to wedge Palmeira they might also work.

Fairylea Fri 21-Apr-17 08:27:11

I have no idea if there's anything like that on there but try Hotter, Clarks, Evans, Yours and Next. All offer extra wide styles.

RandomWordsandaNumber5 Fri 21-Apr-17 10:11:02

Another vote for clarks. They have some good sandals in at the moment.

friendlyflicka Fri 21-Apr-17 19:47:09

Thanks. I can't go up a size because at the biggest. I am like a penguin - small body big feet!

Thanks. Looked on the other sites and nothing quite as perfect. I was very in love with them...

Bookishandblondish Fri 21-Apr-17 20:13:45

I have wide feet high arches. Useless combination for pretty shoes.
Russell&Bromley generally work for me but not all of their stock.

Basically 85% of the UK shoe market doesn't work for me.

Pigofwar Fri 21-Apr-17 20:26:33

Russell & Bromley I find pretty wide fitting. I had a really similar pair of heels from both LK Bennett and R&B for work but ended up ditching the R&Bs because they were just too wide

Bromeliad Fri 21-Apr-17 20:31:24

I have just had to resort to some very soft leather clarks heels for my wedding shoes because I couldn't find anything else to fit my stupidly wide feet into. No suggestions but I feel your pain.

The shoes are quite nice, just not the spectacular Irregular Choice ones I was hoping for. At least I'll be able to wear them again for work afterwards!

friendlyflicka Fri 21-Apr-17 23:13:54

Irregular Choice - please explain about them. I am very ignorant and not uptodate but have suddenly been made to engage in near constant shopping with my daughter and we both just glare at them. I think we probably need to get out of comfort zones...

I have done a mass order from Kurt Geiger of sandals and hopefully will find one pretty and wide enough to satisfy myself. Not quite ready for the Saltwater fugly thread....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now