Talk

Advanced search

Two recommendations please......

(5 Posts)
Cupcake695 Wed 19-Apr-17 22:18:16

Firstly I am after a whitening toothpaste. I am not expecting bleach white results, just enough to remove slight staining from tea/coffee on one tooth.

Secondly, a foundation that gives a dewy look. Everything I seem to try is so drying and matt looking which doesn't help my already dry skin. Moisturing with anything brings me out in huge under the skin painful spots.
Thanks smile

Ollivander84 Thu 20-Apr-17 00:22:20

White glo toothpaste, I use the smokers one. Shifted all my staining to the point my hygienist commented on it (I used to get such bad staining I would cry over it)
Comes with a brush, use that with it. Don't use it regularly as I suspect it's not ideal for everyday use, I just shift the staining with it and swap back to my normal one. Tesco or Amazon do it

Hmm. Foundation is an issue as it won't sit right if you're not moisturising. Have you tried a mega bland one like Avene? Or even just a moisturising primer
I would be leaning towards a BB cream or tinted moisturiser or something like MAC waterweight

user1477249785 Thu 20-Apr-17 00:23:55

I can't help with the first but with the second, the trick I have found is to use Clarins Beauty Flash balm and then while it is still wet on your face, apply your usual foundation. Magic. But only if you don't give it time to sink in.

OlennasWimple Thu 20-Apr-17 03:14:51

Yy to smokers toothpaste - and rub it into your teeth with your finger then brush it off as normal

Or get some American whitening strips, though they are quite hardcore

LadyOfTheCanyon Thu 20-Apr-17 05:52:57

Can't help with the former, sorry, as I use whitestrips. But Nars sheer glow foundation is quite dewy on me. Also the byTerry one that comes in a blue tube with a brush, but that is ££££. Beautiful formulation though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now