Could someone check if I've got bra intervention right?

(7 Posts)
pizzagal Wed 19-Apr-17 20:42:26

I initially posted this in Chat but someone recommended I post here instead. If it's not too much trouble, would anyone mind checking my measurements? I'm a fairly short size 8 BTW.

Under bust: 28 inches
Bust (bent over): 31.5 inches

Am I right in thinking that makes me a 28C or 28D. I've worn 32A for years but it's quite loose...

Thanks in advance and all other bra chat welcome! smile

PaperdollCartoon Wed 19-Apr-17 20:44:22

Try this fab calculator

booborbust.com/#info_tab

pizzagal Wed 19-Apr-17 20:49:29

Thanks, I'll give it a go smile

DianaT1969 Wed 19-Apr-17 20:49:43

It sounds as if you're a 28C. But wiser ones might be along soon. Try Brastop, Belle Lingerie and Panache if you struggle to get 28 bands elsewhere.

marriednotdead Wed 19-Apr-17 21:45:24

To be honest, 28C is a very tricky size to find. However the cup equivalent (sister size) 30B isn't quite so elusive. Some brands are notably looser than others, Freya/Fantasie are likely to be too big in a 30 band.

If you would like to try some 28Ds, My Curves and Me have a fair few in clearance and their Cleo range is particularly well cut for petites.

Getting the shape right is just as important as the size so persevere if it's not right at the first try.

1stTimeMama Thu 20-Apr-17 18:27:17

Could I jump on this thread please?

I tried the booborbust calculator, and it said I was a 38GG! I'm only a size 10, and usually wear a 34D/DD depending on the bra. What's gone wrong?!

JordanMcDeere Thu 20-Apr-17 18:30:34

1sttime I'd double check your measuring tape next to a ruler or measure an a4 piece of paper to check the measuring tape itself hasn't stretched

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now