Talk

Advanced search

What are we wearing tomorrow?

(35 Posts)
Shoegirly Wed 19-Apr-17 19:56:20

Love these threads and trying to be organised and actually wear the gazillion dresses that I have so tomorrow I am planning on wearing-

Vivien of holloway 40s dress
Baby blue cardigan-new look
Vivienne westwood lady Dragon shoes

wooster16 Wed 19-Apr-17 19:58:33

Zara embroidered jumper and jeans. Standard work uniform!

PaperdollCartoon Wed 19-Apr-17 19:59:52

I have a job interview this morning but I'm still deciding. Probably dark blue trousers, white long sleeve t shirt and a blue blazer. Plus some sort of scarf.

PaperdollCartoon Wed 19-Apr-17 20:00:00

Tomorrow morning*

Gah81 Wed 19-Apr-17 20:28:52

Oooh great thread smile

Tomorrow I am wearing: white Bravissimo shirt, pumpkin Vivien of Holloway pencil skirt, tan heels and bag, brown M&S cardigan, J Crew trench.

Then off to theatre: vintage pale green cheongsam and pale gold slingbacks and clutch, camel wrap coat.

CointreauVersial Wed 19-Apr-17 21:09:49

Ugh, weather's a bit crap tomorrow, and I'm working.

Errrr.....Black cropped flare trousers, silk top and a cardigan. Probably.

It's that tricky time of year when it's not quite warm enough to get the legs out, but opaque tights look a bit too wintery. So trousers.

JohnCheese Wed 19-Apr-17 23:09:33

Black trews (banana republic)
My new Zara shirt which I love, it's so nice on, here
Can't decide on the jacket - probably a pretend-Chanel type jacket in navy (Zara, again)

Sunbeam18 Thu 20-Apr-17 00:05:39

Love the sounds of your outfits, Gah81

Gah81 Thu 20-Apr-17 07:29:36

Hehe, I am glad that this question was asked on a day when I am not working from home and planning to wear a hoodie and leggings 😂

Bloggybollocks Thu 20-Apr-17 07:40:56

Gym kit first thing in the morning then a Zara midi dress after that. Looks good, feels like I'm wearing a nightie, win win!

Tanaqui Thu 20-Apr-17 07:44:13

Washed blue straight leg jeans with hem rolled and blue vans, long length uniqlo floral shirt with hem, collar and cuffs showing under navy cashmere jumper. Hope don't have to take jumper off as less keen on shirt on its own!

RatOnnaStick Thu 20-Apr-17 07:48:25

Erm... Right it's blue Levi 311s rolled up a bit, Gap checked loose shirt, red floral Tom's. Might add denim jacket first thing (or great big woolly cardigan). I'm studying and moving furniture so no need for smart today.

Floisme Thu 20-Apr-17 08:17:05

I'm in my favourite outfit of the moment though it's getting a bit too warm for it really: Harris tweed jacket, washed out black, relaxed skinnies, husband's Ramones T shirt.
(I know band Ts can be contraversial so for the purists : I never saw them but he did.)

dinosaursandtea Thu 20-Apr-17 08:47:35

Purple cord skirt
Navy & white striped top
Black leggings
Nude ballet pumps
Navy blazer

Plus grey nails, v light makeup & pearls.

Gah81 Thu 20-Apr-17 09:17:27

Love the combination of the tweed jacket and band t-shirt, Floisme

Floisme Thu 20-Apr-17 10:20:05

Thanks, it's my Barbara Woodhouse meets Patti Smith look! Yours too - love a bit of Vivien of H.

poppym12 Thu 20-Apr-17 16:22:16

Vero moda button denim skirt, long black vest, oversized black tshirt and fluffy slipper boots. So stylish.

Flo - you've just reminded me that I've got a lovely tweed jacket, and hardly ever wear it.

I've gone for black rolled up skinnies, white trainers, a pale pink jumper and black biker jacket.

I haven't got any band t-shirts left. Got rid of them all when I decided they made me look too busty, but might have to replace them!

Floisme Thu 20-Apr-17 19:29:21

Keep up Remus the tweed jacket is the new biker wink
I have decided.
Band Tees are optional.

I plan to still be wearing my biker when I'm 80. grin

JaceLancs Thu 20-Apr-17 23:03:37

Tomorrow will be wearing blue patterned tube skirt from M n S, with navy jaeger linen blouse and navy jaeger cardigan dune navy and nude studded pointed flats
If it's cold I'll probably start out in a royal blue coat (jaeger again)
May swap the skirt for trousers if it rains

Bordersarethebest Thu 20-Apr-17 23:05:21

My lovely uniform so I don't have to think about it. Bliss!

SimplyPut Thu 20-Apr-17 23:25:18

I am off tomorrow but have a heap of chores to catch up on so it will be the 'mum uniform'... dark wash rolled up relaxed skinnies, navy and white striped brenton top, cream zara rain mac, tan leather ankle boots and matching satchel. Chunky cream beaded necklace and bracelets. Possibly a mustard scarf if it's cold.

Gah81 Fri 21-Apr-17 07:22:13

You all sound very chic! I do love hearing and picturing other people's outfits smile

Today I am working at a colleague's house and it looks like awful weather so: emerald cashmere jumper (my DP's), black jeans, tan belt, black and tan bag, black ankle boots and possibly my trench again.

Shoegirly Fri 21-Apr-17 11:50:46

M&co dress
Cardigan-New look
Charity shop court shoes
H&m trench
Ted baker bag

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now