Talk

Advanced search

Spring/Summer Bag Help Please

(1 Post)
Beaubeagle Wed 19-Apr-17 17:15:18

Sorry if this has been done a million times before! I'm desperately unstylish and rubbish at making decisions so I'm looking towards the knowledgeable people of MN to guide me.

I'm looking for a new everyday bag for the coming seasons. I recently saw this bag in NY in a lovely nude colour, but I wasn't sure so I didn't buy it.

shop.nordstrom.com/s/kate-spade-new-york-cobble-hill-kiernan-leather-tote/4286501

I'm now really confused after looking at literally hundreds of flippin' bags since I got back home. I like the hobo or tote shape, but I prefer a couple of compartments instead of everything (all my crap) mixing together in one big compartment.

My top 'wants' are:

Big - I'm really short so I'm not talking suitcase size, but I have a large diary, ipad, phone, bottle of water etc. My life is basically in my bag.

Not too formal - I'd like something smartish for work but nothing too structured as I'm more likely to be out with the kids.

Not black, brown or navy - Lighter colours for spring. I don't know if it makes a difference but I currently live in my Allsaints black leather jacket and most of my clothes are black or grey.

Budget - Up to £350

I'd love any suggestions please smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now