Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

People with big feet - where do you find nice flip flops?

(5 Posts)
Tequilamockinbird Wed 19-Apr-17 12:57:48

I'm a size 9 (43) and I'm really struggling to find some nice flip flops which don't have a toe post.

I've never been able to wear a toe post without awful blisters, so I want something nice to slip on around the pool, and on the beach.

Why can't I find anything nice in a real 9? Some places claim to sell size 9, but actually they're a 42, which I'm sure is an 8!

Big footed ladies, help me please!

herecomesthsun Wed 19-Apr-17 13:57:01

Do you mean slides? These look nice.

Tequilamockinbird Mon 24-Apr-17 19:32:34

Oops sorry, thought I'd replied to this. Thanks for the link, I didn't realize fitflop went up to a 9.

Have ordered some similar but in a pewter colour. Hopefully they fit <prays>

Expatosaurus Mon 24-Apr-17 19:44:34

I have crocs - the sandals something like this but not actually those as I bought them ages ago in a sale. They serve as my slippers and accompanying children to swimming sandals.

domestichiefofstaff Mon 24-Apr-17 19:46:02

Fitflops - super comfy and the big sizes don't look like men's shoes. I wear mine all summer!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: