Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best quality bag for £150?

(14 Posts)
margaritasbythesea Tue 18-Apr-17 19:54:32

I am very taken with this Massimo Dutti bag (although it is a bit smaller than I would like) and a family has given me the money to chose that or another for a birthday present.

It is a lot of money for me to spend on a bag and so I am wondering what the quality of Massimo Dutti is like and whether there are other makes that are worth checking out. I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

happypoobum Tue 18-Apr-17 20:22:55

I love this bag!!! Will watch with interest to see what the handbag experts say.

Sorry I am not a handbag expert sad

ChishandFips33 Tue 18-Apr-17 20:29:27

No expert here either but I like your style - it's a lovely bag smile

NickMyLipple Tue 18-Apr-17 20:31:05

Check out Fossil bags. I have several and I adore them. Fantastic value for money, really hardy for every day use and completely beautiful.

ToffeeForEveryone Tue 18-Apr-17 20:33:02

Also not a handbag expert, in fact usually would be saying "£150 for a handbag?!"

But to be fair that is gorgeous smile

RockyBird Tue 18-Apr-17 20:33:11

I like these

rowallan.com/uk/html/bags.html

ChishandFips33 Tue 18-Apr-17 20:40:11

Fossil is my go to brand - I've found they wear well too

Still liking the Massimo though - comparable in price to Fossil

OatcakeCravings Tue 18-Apr-17 21:06:56

It's beautiful, darn now I want it and I have no money!!

margaritasbythesea Tue 18-Apr-17 21:30:50

It is about double what I usually spend but my step mother saw it and thought it was lovely and wanted me to get it. She did also say I could decide on another one if I prefer. I do like fossil but have heard that the quality can be variable.

Doe anyone know what Massimo Dutti quality is like?

margaritasbythesea Tue 18-Apr-17 21:31:32

I'm glad you like it!

theaveragewife Tue 18-Apr-17 21:32:34

I want that bag now too, thanks OPconfusedgrin

libertydoddle Tue 18-Apr-17 21:40:43

That is gorgeous! I don't own a Massimo Duttti bag but i have looked at several in their stores and i think they are generally good quality on leather items such as bags, belts and shoes.

Whitney168 Tue 18-Apr-17 21:47:18

MD leather coats and the like are fabulous quality, their clothes in general seem the same, so am sure the bag will be lovely.

margaritasbythesea Tue 18-Apr-17 21:55:15

I had better get it before it sells out! Thank you for the MD info.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now