Talk

Advanced search

Higher fronted bikini bottoms (but not super high waisted ones)

(6 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Tue 18-Apr-17 19:17:39

I'd like to get back to wearing a bikini on holiday but still not quite found the confidence to feel really good about it. I have a pregnancy ravaged belly and I need bottoms that will cover my c sec scar and a decent bit above to hold it all firm and in but not the really high waisted ones that are about. I can't help feeling I would look worse in those, too much fabric drawing attention where I don't want it!

Anyone seen anything in between? I need a good supportive bikini top with it as well so thinking bravissimo, cleo etc.

DianaT1969 Tue 18-Apr-17 20:35:56

There was a thread about thiis recently and lots of recommendations for fold down bikini bottoms. They cover, but don't cut in. A few come up when you google 'fold down bikini'. Including some sale ones in John Lewis.

Try Brastop, Airy Mary, Simply Beach and Belle Lingerie for fold downs with a matching supportive top.

LockedOutOfMN Tue 18-Apr-17 23:28:52

Calzedonia have got some this season. I'll try to find a link.

LockedOutOfMN Tue 18-Apr-17 23:31:03

These

BusterGonad Wed 19-Apr-17 06:16:22

Mine are Freya bottoms, they aren't huge but they aren't tiny triangles either. They stop below the belly button and are not old fashioned looking. The bikini tops are very supportive too.

user1492232552 Wed 19-Apr-17 10:36:26

Next have them would you believe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now