We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone's kid eaten worse than mine today?

(6 Posts)
retainertrainer Tue 18-Apr-17 16:44:14

Started well with scrambled egg on toast and an apple. Made him a turkey and Brie sandwich (brown bread),crisps,cucumber and strawberries for his packed lunch. He was with grandparents who don't even attempt to tell him to eat it. They took him to a sweet shop and chose a big box of nerds. I've collected him,he's eaten half the box of nerds,grandad are the packed lunch hmm

Long drive home and hunger kicks in so we stop at McDonald's.

I've made a slow cooker casserole for tea but his friends come round (unplanned). Not enough to go around so I've put pizza and chips in the oven 😳

We'll make up for it tomorrow grin

retainertrainer Tue 18-Apr-17 16:45:20

oooopsie! 🙈

Xmasbaby11 Tue 18-Apr-17 16:46:43

Doesn't seem that bad! My 3 year old ate easter egg, baked beans and half a banana yesterday.

HateSummer Tue 18-Apr-17 16:47:36

I'm sure there'll be some mothers in East Africa who'll have some children who haven't eaten anything at all, so considering this, I'm sure your kid will be ok.

RainbowCake Tue 18-Apr-17 16:59:44

My son (11) has grazed on utter crap today.
Brioche and orange juice for breakfast. Greggs pizza slice for lunch. Then a krispy kreme glazed donut ( ring not filled so a smidge healthier). He then dived on a chocolate egg and spoon thing when we got it, and has now just had a packet of crisps with me.

I will say this is not normal but hey it's the holidays. Salad and quiche for tea so a bit better.

BusterGonad Tue 18-Apr-17 19:50:29

Mine has eaten far worse today, shit happens! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now