Talk

Advanced search

Is there a fab mascara that fattens lashes? Preferably waterproof?

(11 Posts)
Purplerainbow Mon 17-Apr-17 18:40:28

I like to wear waterproof as it doesn't budge. Normally use max factor false lash effect. That doesn't budge at all but I do have long lashes but they are quite skinny so I'd love a new one that really fattens them up without clogging. Can anyone recommend one please? Iv tried so many and none really seem to make a massive difference so I'm not sure if I'm flogging a dead horse?

Tia

justanotheryoungmother Mon 17-Apr-17 19:36:56

Depends on budget but Lancôme Hypnose Mascara is amazing smile

Purplerainbow Mon 17-Apr-17 19:57:11

Don't mind too much on the cost of it's worth it just! Is that one waterproof?

leadrightfoot Mon 17-Apr-17 22:48:13

Yep she's got it Lancôme Hypnose it's waterproof and does not flake unlike every other mascara on the planet

Judydreamsofhorses Mon 17-Apr-17 23:10:10

I like MAC False Lashes waterproof - the Lancôme one was really claggy on me.

gaggiagirl Mon 17-Apr-17 23:12:23

L'oréal lash architect 4D waterproof came out top against more expensive brands when it was tested on the BBC show shop well for less.

Purplerainbow Tue 18-Apr-17 06:31:15

I'm not desperate for the best waterproof one iyswim, more the fab mascara that's good at fattening lashes that happens to be waterproof grin I need to have a look at these though. I wear a lot of mac make up and have samples of their mascara and didn't really rate them....

FrannySalinger Tue 18-Apr-17 06:38:42

I always recommend Clinique flutter to full - a great tubing mascara (and almost impossible to remove).

Rudymentary Tue 18-Apr-17 06:43:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Purplerainbow Tue 18-Apr-17 06:46:03

I do swim (but with dc not full on lane swimming) I just find non waterproof ends up in the creases under my eyes?

Purplerainbow Tue 18-Apr-17 06:46:56

I also walk a lot and find in the drizzle/rain and also at the gym anything other than waterproof smudges...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now