Talk

Advanced search

Moisturiser help!

(8 Posts)
FatPatricia Mon 17-Apr-17 12:44:24

I have combination acne prone skin - it's pretty bad and can get fairly dry but also gets really congested and end up really spotty with thick oily creams - I need something moisturising enough to prevent dryness but is not going to cause too much congestion.. really struggling, any suggestions? (No price range in mind - willing to spend whatever necessary to find the 'good grail' moisturiser!) grin

FatPatricia Mon 17-Apr-17 12:45:09

Was supposed to say 'holy grail' blush

bingohandjob Mon 17-Apr-17 12:47:21

This is great - light, non-greasy and very good for sensitive skin www.beautyflash.co.uk/p4765/ren-skincare-clearcalm-3-replenishing-gel-cream.html?ref=google_ext&advert=Ren-Skincare&gclid=CMHO5Km1q9MCFUkQ0wod4fwCUA

Unicorn81 Mon 17-Apr-17 20:53:13

Ive never been able to use moisturiesr as oily skin but recently been using temple spa range and this is amazing stuff www.templespa.com/moisture-matte

Also using the cleanser and toner. The purification mask is good too.

FatPatricia Mon 17-Apr-17 21:43:21

Thank you, I will check them out!

sems Mon 17-Apr-17 22:17:21

I went to my aesthetic nurse who sorted me out with a skinceuticals regime. Changed my life.

Obagi is also worth looking at.

Book in with an aesthetic clinic,

Ollivander84 Mon 17-Apr-17 22:53:08

Avene hydrance optimale light is working brilliantly for me (combo acne prone skin)

Tipkin Mon 17-Apr-17 23:52:14

La Roche Posay Efaclar Duo+ (can be found in Boots) is my go to moisturiser and has a legion of fans. Very reasonably priced too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now