Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a bikini.

(13 Posts)
PillowTalk1 Mon 17-Apr-17 11:08:10

I want a bikini that has shorts? But that's tight and high wasted? I don't know if it's possible. I've lost a lot of weight and have some relatively minor loose skin (it doesn't completely hang, hang) but my skin looks wrinkly from it and if I pinch I get a lot of skin. I'm only 24 so not age. I need it right near legs just to make my leg skin less wobbly and I want it to cover my main stomach part but still show a bit at the top!

Not sure it's possible...

JustCallMeKate Mon 17-Apr-17 11:37:32

Pour Moi. Have some nice bikinis and Floozie at Debenhams had some in last week.

NeonGod73 Mon 17-Apr-17 11:45:37

Seriously? How can we help you find a bikini? You have to go shopping yourself or shop online. There's Amazon. Go to Primark (dirt cheap). Debenhams. Marks&Spencer. ASDA. Tesco etc.

PillowTalk1 Mon 17-Apr-17 11:51:12

hmm I wondered if anyone had seen something similar to what I was describing...

MozzchopsThirty Mon 17-Apr-17 11:53:16

Boux avenue have great bikinis especially if you have boobs

EdgeofInsane Mon 17-Apr-17 12:13:21

Hi OP.

I've seen a lot of high waist bikinis and a lot of looser board shorts but not really what you are describing. I have a similar issue with my lower stomach skin not being totally taut and a c-section overhang although my legs are okay so I go for bottoms like these:

www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_54510+704041027_-1

You could team with a short sarong maybe?

I'm guessing these shorts may be cut too low:
www.surfdome.com/billabong_board_shorts_-_billabong_sol_searcher_volley_-_tropic-264542

I've got a pair very similar but wear them with a plain black long tankini top for extra coverage.

EdgeofInsane Mon 17-Apr-17 12:15:23

Oh and NeonGod73 are you always so unhelpful? The OP was posting about a specific problem and looking for a very specific bikini. There are lots of questions in Style and Beauty like this. Thankfully there are lots of helpful posters on this board who aren't as rude and dismissive as you. Hopefully you are just having a bad day and your post isn't a reflection on your normal character.

PillowTalk1 Mon 17-Apr-17 13:04:06

Thank you Edge 😊smile

Headunderthecovers Mon 17-Apr-17 14:24:00

Toast make really nice quality bikinis like this. Pull the waist down a little so you can see the top of your stomach.

CountFosco Mon 17-Apr-17 16:14:25

Bravissimo do own brand bikini separates including 2 different styles of shorts.

WantedDeadorAlive Mon 17-Apr-17 17:04:27

Try Figleaves.

Maybe neon came over from AIBU by mistake, otherwise a rather strange comment on this board!

BusterGonad Mon 17-Apr-17 17:38:51

Why post Neon if you are just going to be a cantankerous sod? Save your nasty posts for elsewhere.

Notagainmun Mon 17-Apr-17 17:44:33

I have the same issue but I find mid hip height the best and wear a sarong until I am lying down or in the pool or sea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now