Talk

Advanced search

Elemis

(15 Posts)
Jenny2710 Sat 15-Apr-17 21:53:26

Does anyone use this brand..? I have been given a sample of the marine mousturiser which seems good, but it is so expensive, is it worth £80 a pot?

ZaziesPaws Sat 15-Apr-17 21:57:32

Not really. It's nice enough but doesn't justify that IME. Good brand to see in a spa etc though.

dailystuck71 Sat 15-Apr-17 22:04:18

On and off. I only buy when deals are on with qvc.

Pancakeflipper Sat 15-Apr-17 22:14:23

I do like the marine cream - it suits my skin. But I don't pay that for it. Though been struggling to find good offers of late so may be changing.

thenightsky Sat 15-Apr-17 22:16:35

It comes up on Brand Alley about once a year. I buy it then.

Maudlinmaud Sat 15-Apr-17 22:20:04

I use the flash balm from time to time and enjoy it. Had a sample of the marine cream but didn't purchase.

bionicant Sat 15-Apr-17 22:23:37

god yes I use it all the time, buy from QVC though and get bargains. It's really a nice brand

readyforno2 Sat 15-Apr-17 22:25:29

I love the cleansing balm. It's so lovely..
The marine cream is amazing too.
QVC often has deals on Elemis products

PookieSnackenberger Sat 15-Apr-17 22:25:59

I use it all the time (plus some Paula's Choice items recently). It has transformed my skin. I use the Pro Collagen Marine Cream and the Tri Enzyme Resurfacing Face Wash plus some of the face masks. Well worth the money - each item lasts me 6 months.

littlepooch Sat 15-Apr-17 22:28:36

I really want to try it but they have so many products I don't know where to start! Looks lovely!

ArtemisiaGentilleschi Sat 15-Apr-17 22:30:55

It depends on your skin. It's a very light cream (more of a lotion) and very silicone-heavy.
There are better moisturisers around, at all prices.
I love the hot cloth cleanser though.

Shamoffour Sat 15-Apr-17 22:36:29

I live the lime and ginger salt scrub and the monoi oil in the dark red bottle it smells amazing it might be frangipani? I'm not sure but amazing.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sat 15-Apr-17 22:38:33

Marine cream never did much for my combination but dehydrated skin tbh, although others have obviously had better results.

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 15-Apr-17 22:42:10

I do like most of the Elemis products, the marine cream was nice but didn't suit my skin, the apricot toner is lovely and refreshing, the cleansing balm is good and I adore the frangipani and monoi shower gel and moisturiser and the wild orchid one too.

bluebump Sat 15-Apr-17 22:46:14

I like Elemis but I only tend to buy when it's on offer on QVC or grab it when it's free on magazines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now