Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations - day and night cream!

(3 Posts)
bakedbeansandtuna Sat 15-Apr-17 19:36:50

I know you must get a lot of these sorts of questions, but I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share with me what they use in way of day/night creams. I don't have a lot of money to spend however if I can careful I could afford no more than £70 for a day and a night cream. This gives me options such as clinique, clarins et al as well as cheaper options like the Body Shop, No.7 and so on. Ideally the day cream will have SPF but I can live without that. At the moment I am using double wear foundation which is quite good. I do like Armani's foundation but its really pricey.

So, I'm 34, and you could say I have combo skin but a really oily nose. I tend to not get spots, I look tired a lot but I guess that is my lifestyle and I think I'd have to spend a lot more than seventy quid to sort out stress (!).

Can anyone please recommend anything? I have tried Clinique super defence in the past but not been impressed. I'm currently looking at Murad. I've always been tempted by Eve Lom however its a bit out of budget. If you've got skin like mine, what do you use?

Thank you!

B

Nanasueathome Sat 15-Apr-17 19:40:37

Have a look at QVC
They have lots of different brands and operate. 30day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied, even if you have used the product
They also offer easy pay, often cost spread over 4 months, with no interest charges, just p&p to pay wi first payment

bakedbeansandtuna Sat 15-Apr-17 21:53:52

oh I never thought of QVC - never tried them! I'll have a wee look. Thanks very much smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now