Has anyone seen this Paul & Joe blouse online?

(8 Posts)
MissDallas Sat 15-Apr-17 06:01:09

I can't find my size in the shops. Thanks.

BounceBounceSplishSplash Sat 15-Apr-17 07:57:00

Here it is

m.laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/prod-350074838?docid=845717#searchkeyword=paul-and-joe-sister

MissDallas Sat 15-Apr-17 07:59:35

Thank you so much!!! Any idea what size a U.K. 14 would be? I am thinking Large or Extra Large?

BounceBounceSplishSplash Sat 15-Apr-17 08:11:23

Not sure - Click on the find my size tab and enter your
height and size and it will help you work it out.

BounceBounceSplishSplash Sat 15-Apr-17 08:12:52

It's called Paul & Joe Sister Devon Cat print blouse if you want to google to see if you can find it elsewhere.

La Redoute often do discount codes. Unfortunately their 40% off has recently just finished.

KatyBerry Sat 15-Apr-17 08:14:08

Be very careful buying from la reroute - they will spam you senseless with emails / texts etc relentlessly even if you didn't give consent and even after you request removal from their database. Never had such a terrible degree of spam to the extent I will never shop with them again

BounceBounceSplishSplash Sat 15-Apr-17 08:17:22

Really Katy? I only seem to get a text once every few months notifying me of a sale and haven't really noticed many emails. Johnny Boden is another story, never done with getting fecking emails from him.

KatyBerry Sat 15-Apr-17 08:34:19

Yep, it was intolerable after one order- quite irritating as they have some excellent bargains in the sale. It must have been a mistake it was so bad but I use my phone and email for my business so it had to stop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now