Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sebaceous hyperplasia

(4 Posts)
HermiioneSnape02 Fri 14-Apr-17 12:15:11

Has anyone successfully treated these? I have 2 on my face and have been looking into treatment.
Some people online have said only electrocautery works whilst others have said using applying Paula’s Choice RESIST BHA 9 and RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum works. But it's quite expensive.

I have just had electrocautery for skin tags and it hurt so much I don't think I could have it done on my face.
The lady I saw did have a look at my skin and said I was using to heavy a skin cream. But I have to balance dry skin, with eczema and oily parts.

What face skin care regime do you recommend too as i obviously need to change this too.

HermiioneSnape02 Fri 14-Apr-17 19:16:50

Hopeful bump smile

ElspethFlashman Fri 14-Apr-17 19:21:20

I tried the PC Resist at great expense - did nothing. sad

My spot did disappear 100% during and immediately after pregnancy. Only to return as if it had never been away about 4 months PP.

So I'm convinced it's hormonal. I never found a cream light or heavy that made any difference and have been using glycolic acid for a couple of years and that hasn't affected it either.

My spot doesn't really bother me as it's small enough and the rest of my skin is great. But the minute it gets any bigger, it's gonna get whipped off.

HermiioneSnape02 Fri 14-Apr-17 20:28:50

Thanks elspeth. It is very expensive to make a mistake.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now