Talk

Advanced search

Gold drop earrings for wedding like these?

(7 Posts)
winklegirl Thu 13-Apr-17 12:25:44

I am thinking about wearing earring like this for my wedding in a few weeks and wondered if anyone had seen anything similar online or on the high street? (I am having trouble getting out shopping with my kids on Easter hols at the moment!)

www.amazon.co.uk/d/qho/Earrings-Calvin-Klein-Ellipse-Drop-KJ3QJE100100/B0161LXYKY/ref=cts_je_1_vtp?tag=mumsnetforum-21

Thanks!

blueskyinmarch Thu 13-Apr-17 12:27:23

Can’t you just order those ones and get them delivered?

blueskyinmarch Thu 13-Apr-17 12:28:36

They have the same ones here a lot cheaper!

winklegirl Thu 13-Apr-17 13:02:52

Thanks Bluesky, yes I did find them there too, but they don't take returns on earrings, and I was hoping to be able to a) something cheaper and b) pop out to 1 or 2 shops for a quick dash shop to look at them IRL.

Sorry should have explained in first post....

Aimtomisbehave Thu 13-Apr-17 13:07:25

They have them at H.Samuel www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/6253369/calvin+klein+ellipse+gold+pvd+drop+earrings/

So may be in stock on their stores in the high street. Would probably be worth ringing first to check,

TitaniasCloset Thu 13-Apr-17 13:09:08

They are lovely.

winklegirl Fri 14-Apr-17 17:41:41

Sorry I thought I had posted a reply yesterday, but I obviously wrote it out and didn't hit post...

Thanks Aimto - I phoned our local H Samuel, they don't have them in stock, but they have ordered them for me :-)

Thanks Titania.

I'd still be grateful if you see anything similar (Gold/simple/drop) that are cheaper....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now