Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Are there any bags similar to the Gucci soho disco bag??

(8 Posts)
April241 Thu 13-Apr-17 08:14:20

I absolutely love the Gucci bag but don't have the budget for it, I don't want a fake bag but something of a similar size and style (and if there's a tassel even better!).

I've seen the Fossil toaster bags which would be perfect if they had one large compartment rather than two separate ones.

Also had a look at the previous MN search but the bags linked are either no longer in stock or the toaster style.

Has anyone seen any similar styles around?

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Thu 13-Apr-17 09:29:50

Yes there are loads. On the high street have a look at the J Crew signet bag, and the LK Bennett Mariel (they have a discount on atm). I've also seen similar in Massimo Dutti. The style is sometimes called camera bag, like this smile

April241 Thu 13-Apr-17 10:11:59

Thank you! I seen the J Crew one after posting this and they ship free to the UK which is fab, it looks like a soft bag too which is what i'd like ideally and will probably go for that one.

April241 Thu 13-Apr-17 10:12:40

Just went to that link, brilliant! I'll check that out in store.

SomewhereNow Thu 13-Apr-17 10:13:30

I love this too but sadly I'm more George at Asda than Gucci budget-wise grin. Watching with interest.

EatSpamAmandaLamb Thu 13-Apr-17 10:15:29

Not normally my kind of shop but I got a nice "camera bag" in Accessorize and looking on line they have quite few.

EatSpamAmandaLamb Thu 13-Apr-17 10:16:52

This is the one I've got
uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_1,acc_1.7/2937546000

April241 Thu 13-Apr-17 10:32:45

Spam that one is really nice too!

Somewhere I agree!! grin i've just seen in Oasis you can get one with free monogramming here
www.oasis-stores.com/gb/accessories/bags-purses/monogram-camera-bag/0619114600.html

Now that i've searched camera bag i'm getting loads blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now