Talk

Advanced search

Capsule wardrobe help! :)

(3 Posts)
PamplemousseRouge Thu 13-Apr-17 04:55:52

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to sort out my clothes recently, and really like the idea of having a capsule wardrobe.

Just for some context, I'm 25, blonde with very fair skin and quite very small (just over 5 foot!)

I really like wearing dresses and skirts (especially fitted dresses, as I'm quite small!) I also like fitted shirts with fitted trousers or cigarette pants, but have found it hard to know where to buy good quality fitted shirts at reasonable prices.

In terms of colours, I've had a look at which ones might suit my hair and skin tone best - it looks like blues, greens and pinks would work, as well as shades like lilac and grey and some neutral colours.

I'd be really grateful if you might have any suggestions on what I could put in my capsule wardrobe please - colours, styles, links and outfit ideas all most welcome!!

Thanks! smile

LegoCaltrops Thu 13-Apr-17 05:12:09

I like the idea of a capsule wardrobe too. There's a thread (in S&B I think) on "Looking expensive in 2017" or something like that, basically with ideas for good value items that are worth paying the extra for, instead of a wardrobe full of cheap stuff.

I find Pinterest is good for capsule wardrobe ideas as well.

PamplemousseRouge Thu 13-Apr-17 12:54:59

Thanks * Lego* smile if anyone else is happy to help as well, I'd love to hear any tips you might have!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now