Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Clairol nice n easy, L'Oreal Casting OR the hairdresser?

(7 Posts)
McSporran Wed 12-Apr-17 14:21:57

I have fine hair and have used L'Oreal for a few years. It's the one without Ammonia. I don't think it has done my hair any good - I suppose cause I repeat it about 4 times a year (hair very soft and fine).

Someone told me that Clairol is kinder to hair.

My hairdresser is telling me to go there. She uses Goldwell.

What to do; what to do.

BusterGonad Fri 14-Apr-17 18:38:02

I do mine myself. I have thick course hair and I'm not prepared to pay loads at the hairdresser.

Tantpoke Fri 14-Apr-17 23:40:29

I use clairol nice & easy shade 8 so a medium blonde. It's great, I love it and much more convenient then traipsing to the hairdresser and of course cheaper. Never had a problem with the condition of my medium length fine hair.
I used to always use a couple of shades darker but decided I'd brave the lighter one (no 8) and it's perfect for me.

cherryberrymum Sat 15-Apr-17 10:12:16

I was using this product at home on my own for years with great effect.

I got a voucher for a hair salon and Christmas and went and had highlights done which I loved however. My hair is ruined from them.

I wish I'd never let her near my hair. I will be sticking to nice n easy in future.

MadameJosephine Sat 15-Apr-17 11:27:19

NIce and easy. I've been using it since I was a teenager. I recently had my hair cut and the hairdresser thought it was my natural hair colour - I can't even remember what that is but it's probably very grey by now!

McSporran Sat 15-Apr-17 19:26:55

Thanks. Clairol taking the lead then. Tell me when you re-do it do you do the whole head again or just try and do the regrowth?

pamplemoussed Sat 15-Apr-17 21:41:50

Nice and easy here too. they recommend you put it on grey re growth and then wait ten mins before adding to length of hair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now