We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Should I buy this?

(3 Posts)
SapphireSeptember Wed 12-Apr-17 13:35:03

https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/jouer-cosmetics-springtime-in-paris-eyeshadow-palette.html

The colours look amazing and so, so pretty, but I don't know how to justify £35 for an eyeshadow palette, (although it's cheaper than the Urban Decay one I want, which I got a sort of dupe of for £4 courtesy of Makeup Revolution. hmm ) Someone talk me down! Or encourage me, I don't mind which. wink The review on that website doesn't bother me, I don't own a single high end eyeshadow, and the lower end is just as variable too. (My Famous by Sue Moxley eyeshadow quads spring to mind, so soft and pigmented.)

Awwlookatmybabyspider Wed 12-Apr-17 13:39:39

I wouldn't. Its nothing you can't get from Superdrug for much cheaper

garmsfresh Wed 12-Apr-17 15:06:16

Before you do take a look at the Maybelline pallets ...recently did a makeup course the instructor raved on about how pigmented the eyeshadows are .. purchased a nude pallet for a tenner and it's brilliant ! I normally only use limecrime or Mac shadows and you can't even get one shadow for the cost of my new pallet .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now