Talk

Advanced search

In the market for a new perfume

(6 Posts)
NapQueen Tue 11-Apr-17 18:59:39

Its my birthday next month and id like a nice bottle of perfume. Im massively crap with this sort of thing, scents ive had in the past for nights out etc are Eternity, Chanel Chance, and Ive a small bottle of a Benefit perfume in my handbag for work.

What Im after is a day to day perfume which isnt heavy, maybe something light and spring fresh. But wont disappear after a couple of hours.

Does it exist.

NapQueen Tue 11-Apr-17 19:00:33

If I buy any creams or what not that are scented I usually choose aloe vera as I like the sort of light botanitcal scent. If that helps grin

stillstanding51 Tue 11-Apr-17 19:39:25

I used to wear and love Eternity...
Try Dkny women, in the tall thin bottle. Lovely and fresh and often on offer in Boots 😃

Talisin Tue 11-Apr-17 19:59:28

DKNY Woman seconded. Along similar lines but a bit more expensive is Clinique's Calyx which is my go-to spring perfume and always gets compliments.

AlletrixLeStrange Tue 11-Apr-17 20:17:53

My favourite is Lancôme La Vie Est Belle.
Everybody comments on it when I wear it grin

hideehigh Tue 11-Apr-17 20:31:41

I just bought Issay Miyake 'Pure'. It's lovely and fresh and much nicer than the original. Lasts alllllll day and I get lots of compliments on it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now