Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boots No7 serum - late to the party, need advice.

(6 Posts)
birdbandit Tue 11-Apr-17 18:25:56

Hello,

So I am doing this mega diet and beauty overhaul. I was in Boots today and bought their famous protect and perfect advanced serum, and because they were doing their 3 for 2 I also bought their Youthful Vit C fresh radiance essence serum.

Can I, should I use both? One at night, one AM perhaps? Or layer? I am 38, combination skin, fairly good, no proper wrinkles yet.

Any advice from the mumsnet massive? Thank you!

birdbandit Tue 11-Apr-17 18:32:34

Should have said, I use espa cleanser and moisturizer.

neveradullmoment99 Tue 11-Apr-17 19:53:12

Dont see why you cant use one in the evening and one in the morning. I used to use the protect and perfect serum with the moisturiser and it made a huge difference to my skin. I stopped using it for a while and noticed a difference. Now i use the protect and perfect moisturiser alone and its still fantastic.

birdbandit Tue 11-Apr-17 20:08:14

Thanks - I bought all the gear but have no idea!

neveradullmoment99 Tue 11-Apr-17 21:46:56

I would put the vit c serum on in the morning, then apply your moisturiser then your make up. At night use the serum protect and perfect intense and your moisturiser. Maybe leave a few minutes for the serum to sink in before applying moisuriser am and pm.

birdbandit Tue 11-Apr-17 21:51:00

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now