Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Too short for a wedding?

(8 Posts)
blackteaplease Tue 11-Apr-17 15:39:04

Is this dress too short for a wedding? I really like it but think there may be too much leg on show. What do you think?

snowgirl1 Tue 11-Apr-17 16:34:28

I was expecting something really short. I think that's fine for a wedding...although I'd wear some tights for a bit of nice colour on my legs (or have a light fake tan).

blackteaplease Tue 11-Apr-17 16:38:27

It's short for me so I wasnt too surs.
Yes I agree with tights, my legs are shocking.

AnnieAnoniMouse Tue 11-Apr-17 16:41:37

Depends if you're running around after a toddler or not. If not it's perfectly fine, if you are I'd think twice or be very careful. The last wedding I went to loads of the 'younger set' were wearing dresses much shorter,. One woman was wearing a dress the same length as yours and it was fine when she was standing still, glass was f wine in hand, not so great when lifting her DD up or bending over to her. I don't think a single person there wasn't far too familiar with her knickers by the end of the day.

Reow Tue 11-Apr-17 16:41:46

I've worn way shorter than that to a wedding, but I guess it depends on the type of wedding it is grin

burnishedsilver Tue 11-Apr-17 16:42:28

Looks fine to me.
Its longer than I was expecting too.

AnnieAnoniMouse Tue 11-Apr-17 16:43:35

No need for tights if it's a nice day. Not being tanned is not a sin. Make sure your legs are moisturised and that's job done.

blackteaplease Tue 11-Apr-17 16:47:54

Hmm, I do have a toddler. Will I remember to bend my knees elegantly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now