Talk

Advanced search

These aren't available in the UK, anyone know of anything very similar?

(12 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Apr-17 11:16:51

Spotted on another thread, these look ideal and comfy for me. The black leather isn't available in the UK however. E
Anyone know of anything very similar and comfy? And preferably cheaper?!

highinthesky Tue 11-Apr-17 11:17:30

Linky?

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Apr-17 11:20:42

Ah. Yes.
toms

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Apr-17 21:48:16

Bumping for evening crowd!
There do them in black denim here Do you think that's just too limiting and makes them that bit more casual? I'm not a dressy person really but like things to be versatile.

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Apr-17 21:49:36

www.toms.co.uk/women/black-denim-womens-majorca-cutout-sandals

Sorry link didn't work.

mrssmith79 Tue 11-Apr-17 21:56:03

Amazon have the in black leather and black suede. No cheaper though.

Semaphorically Tue 11-Apr-17 21:58:41

How exact a match are you looking for? These are nice: www.theoutnet.com/en-GB/Shop/Product/Schutz/Norina-cutout-leather-sandals/905965

Donthate Tue 11-Apr-17 22:00:55

They have tan in the U.K.

Laska5772 Tue 11-Apr-17 22:11:32

Amazon link .. I bet Toms Uk will be getting them in a bit, esp as they say the denim ones are new..
BTW i think the leather look much better than the denim IMHO

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Apr-17 22:29:04

Semaphorically - too high for me! Pretty though
Don't- I think the black would suit my skin better. I've not got that bronze glow that goes beautifully with tan sandals, I risk looking even more pasty!
Laska - I ve seen them on amazon but I think they're shipped from the states anyway. So if they're not right it'll end up costing a fortune.

keeponkeepinon Wed 12-Apr-17 19:27:21

Do toms uk usually get items in to follow the US? I've asked on the website but get a generic sort of an answer. I've never used toms website before so don't know what's like.

keeponkeepinon Thu 13-Apr-17 16:30:41

Bumping...I have now fallen for these heels and am sure there must be something like this somewhere? Not sure what search term to use....??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now