Talk

Advanced search

NEXT directory exchange question!

(4 Posts)
TheBrilloPad Mon 10-Apr-17 20:38:00

Can with a NEXT account help?! I want to order some bits from my NEXT account for my mums upcoming birthday - money is a bit tight at the moment so I can't afford to buy her anything anywhere else but can order a nice outfit and shoes from my next account and pay it back when I get paid, no problem.

BUTTTT if she doesn't like the style/size of what I buy her, and she takes it to the store to exchange for another size etc, will they allow her?? Will they know it has come from NEXT online and refuse to exchange?? I'll feel a bit embarrassed if they tell her it's been bought from a catalogue/on credit, and can't be exchanged!!

Outcomesthebunnyofdeath Mon 10-Apr-17 20:52:07

I don't think you can exchange in the shop, for items bought from the directory. You can take stuff back to the shop and have your account credited, but not exchanged. However they may send you a store card, which also gets charged to your directory account - you may have to ask for one when you create an account though.

nicky2512 Mon 10-Apr-17 20:58:33

On the delivery note in your next parcel will be some stickers with a barcode on. Above them it says "Giving one of these items as a gift? Simply attach one of the stickers to the item and the recipient will be able to return the item in store" I assume this means for an exchange.

nicky2512 Mon 10-Apr-17 21:00:45

Should add, I have bought presents online and stuck the wee sticker onto the tag but don't know if anyone has ever used it or not. I buy a lot from Next online and they are great at returns - even stuff that has been in the house far longer than the time it should have been returned by.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now