Talk

Advanced search

How can I get these nice eye brow,!

(18 Posts)
Purplerainbow Mon 10-Apr-17 18:09:41

So my shape are ok.... BUT I have gaps in them which I have to fill in Each day with the maybelline eye brow thing that has a crayon and then powder bit to fill the gaps?

What I want to know, is there anyway to get this done permanently other than tattoo?! I know you can get tints but surely that just tints the eye brow hair? I don't need them darker....

Any ideasv

MargotLovedTom1 Mon 10-Apr-17 18:10:16

HD brows?

MargotLovedTom1 Mon 10-Apr-17 18:11:04

Not permanent though. What be permanent other than tattooing?

Purplerainbow Mon 10-Apr-17 18:12:47

Everyone on here slags of hd brows though?! I thought that was just tint?

Purplerainbow Mon 10-Apr-17 18:13:25

When I say permanent i guess Iv used the wrong word, I mean would last a little while .... like a holiday for example?

GuinessPunch Mon 10-Apr-17 18:14:16

Hd brows - look at the persons who does them.
Micro blading

MargotLovedTom1 Mon 10-Apr-17 18:20:01

The drawn on with a Sharpie style looks crap, but if you Google some of the results look lovely.

MargotLovedTom1 Mon 10-Apr-17 18:22:55

www.thebeautystudiomedispa.com/treatments/hd-brows/

Purplerainbow Mon 10-Apr-17 18:40:46

What's micro blading, where it leaves the sharp lines? Yes I don't want sharpie type eyebrows, just mine but better!

lionsleepstonight Mon 10-Apr-17 22:07:24

Micro blading looks great when done well. Expect to pay 300 to 500 and then a top up every 6 months. They can also go a bit patchy lumpy by the end of the 6 months.

IDoNotHaveTheFoggiest Mon 10-Apr-17 22:21:58

Micro blading lasts about 18 months. They numb the brows then with a fine blade sketch in fine lines which look like hairs. You need to find someone that does brows like the ones you want i.e. No point going to someone if they do natural if you want quite defined.
Facebook and Instagram are probably your best bet. Don't go to someone just because they are cheap.

Purplerainbow Tue 11-Apr-17 05:52:31

Eeek that sounds scary!! Microbladibg sounds more like shape though than the thickness/colour is that right? I don't have a problem tweeting myself, it's more I want them looking more 'permanent' or defined for longer especially holidays?

TitaniasCloset Tue 11-Apr-17 05:59:52

Just an eyebrow tint might help. When I get mine done they fill in the gaps a little bit too. But obviously it doesn't last

Purplerainbow Tue 11-Apr-17 06:12:07

The thing is Iv had my lashes tinted quite a few times and I don't think it's that amazing? So I thought brows may be the same....

WiltingTulip Tue 11-Apr-17 06:12:43

My microblading hurt too much for me to go back for the top up....

Purplerainbow Tue 11-Apr-17 06:16:44

Yeah it looks a little scary.... would hd brows fit the bill do you think?

TitaniasCloset Tue 11-Apr-17 06:36:16

You can probably get the tint done for under £15 including a shape, so its worth a try. Tinting eyelashes is not the same, made no difference to me either with my shirt thin eyelashes.

Purplerainbow Tue 11-Apr-17 07:32:17

Is it not? My lashes are quite long but every time Iv not been overly impressed? Maybe I have expectations too high!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now