Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good fake tan please?

(11 Posts)
Dragzena Mon 10-Apr-17 17:49:19

Dd 16 has very pale skin. She has had a spray tan, very light shade and really likes it but I can't really afford £20 every couple of weeks to maintain it.

She would like something that gives her a light tan that she can use at home.

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Judydreamsofhorses Mon 10-Apr-17 19:28:41

Would she consider one of the gradual tans? I like the Dove one - just whack it on like body lotion after a shower, and if you're nervous about it you can actually mix it with some regular body lotion. No horrid smell, and costs less than £5.

Sciurus83 Mon 10-Apr-17 19:38:10

Vita liberata, Xen tan, St Tropez

Sciurus83 Mon 10-Apr-17 19:43:12

I have very pale skin too, xen tan always comes out really nice, it has an olive base and never comes out orange as some can when your natural shade is that of a piece of paper!

happypoobum Mon 10-Apr-17 19:48:24

The new Dove one is really good, not patchy at all, even though I don't bother exfoliating. It's called Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived.

Dragzena Mon 10-Apr-17 22:07:34

Dd says "Thanks everyone, I will look at those. Anything that stops me being mistaken for a corpse will be a bonus". 🙂

Unicorndreamer Mon 10-Apr-17 22:09:47

St Moritz is amazing. So.cheap and the best iv found by far. I always get asked if iv been in the sun when wearing it. I use the dark one . I'm very pale and never tan but st Moritz gives me a gorgeous colour that looks very natural . Iv tried all the expensive brands but still can't beat st moritz

Madeyemoodysmum Mon 10-Apr-17 22:10:18

I use San tropez in shower. I love it. Might try dove tho at that price

Ponyboycurtis Mon 10-Apr-17 22:11:04

Palmers Cocoa butter with a hint of tan - Dove and Garnier always make me orange but Palmers makes me 'healthy'. I am pale and freckly.

Dragzena Mon 10-Apr-17 22:13:22

I think I will try her on the cheaper ones and spend more if she doesn't like the effect, thanks everyone.

EllaNB Mon 10-Apr-17 22:18:14

I am always complimented by strangers on my tan when I wear the st tropez tan which is a bottle and comes out a pump. Apply it with a mit that you can also get from boots smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now