Advanced search

Those cape scarf things

(1 Post)
OnTheGin Mon 10-Apr-17 12:16:08

I like those cape/scarf things - I can't find a link - but basically it's a square of material that has been seemed to make arm holes and make it into a jacket/cover up.

Trouble is they just don't look right on me and look like they are falling off - what am I doing wrong please ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now