Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Spacious Tan Saddle Bag Hunt

(8 Posts)
Gillybobs Mon 10-Apr-17 11:45:32

Help me please! I've decided i can't live without a nice (preferably leather) tan saddle bag this summer, there's plenty around but I really need it to comfortably fit A4 files..any suggestions. Budget up to 150 ish. There's a few crackers in Fossil but don't think they're big enough sadly....

PNGirl Mon 10-Apr-17 13:33:18

I can't think of anywhere that you would get a saddle bag big enough for A4 files. The biggest I've seen is something like this:

www.scaramangashop.co.uk/item/2102/97/Handbags/Leather-Saddle-Bag-12-Inch.html

www.cambridgesatchel.com/en-gb/saddle-bags/the-large-saddle-bag-in-leather/SDLLG1005BBH10101.html

And as they're not squared-off, it would need to be much bigger than that for a rectangular folder. Everything I can find in a bigger size is described as a satchel.

I've had this for about 5 years which I really like if you could go more satchel-ish.

www.scaramangashop.co.uk/item/2113/76/Leather-Satchels--Bags/Medium-Vintage-Leather-Satchel-15-Inch.html

Gillybobs Mon 10-Apr-17 13:42:56

Ah that is so beautiful! Unfortunately my work wear is a bit formal for that look, hence the thought a saddle bag is smooth tan would be a nice compromise. I'll check out those other links, you're right of course that the shape is the issue....hmmm.... maybe i need a more square tan cross body, just something in a polished leather

Gillybobs Mon 10-Apr-17 13:43:43

That Cambridge saddle is delicious!!

neveradullmoment99 Mon 10-Apr-17 13:49:08

Zatchels ?
Some are big enough to fit A4 files in

www.zatchels.com/bags/collection-category.html/

Gillybobs Mon 10-Apr-17 14:21:55

www.jigsaw-online.com/product/rowan-whipstitch-saddle-bag/J30067_CR020 spotted this and may try

Thanks never but the satchel reminds me of my first ever school bag! grin

Bristol01 Wed 12-Apr-17 16:13:36

How about this:

www.gusti-leather.co.uk/nature-ella-vintage-shoulder-handbag-h8enuk.html

Gillybobs Wed 12-Apr-17 16:55:39

That's gorgeous Bristol but very small

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now