Talk

Advanced search

Why does my foundation clog in my nose?

(3 Posts)
Ineedagoodusername Mon 10-Apr-17 10:03:31

Urgh looks horrible I'm using a moisturising primer. Do I need to exfoliate more? I used a proper brush to apply foundation. Any other ideas? Skin can be dry and nose has blackheads!

Cakescakescakes Mon 10-Apr-17 10:05:25

Prob exfoliation would help. My favourite is the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. It really helps smooth everything out.

ofudginghell Mon 10-Apr-17 10:07:58

Hi.
I kept having similar issues and in general wasn't too happy with the coverage and finish of the foundation I've used for years so thought I'd try others.

Spoke to a few people and my beautician who recommended I go to the no 7 counter in boots for a colour match and some advice.

After matching me I purchased their airbrush away primer which is lovely and there foundation that has a Matt finish. It's for light to medium coverage but she suggested putting a thinner second layer on in the areas I have trouble with (nose and chin normally)
I've been using it for about 5 weeks now and it's brilliant.
I work In a hot environment but I don't look like I have no make up on or patchy at all at the end of the day now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now