Talk

Advanced search

Quality, thick, men's tshirts

(9 Posts)
FritzyMousey Sun 09-Apr-17 20:57:18

DH needs some new plain tshirts, I've seen guys wearing some really nice looking quality, prob designer ones that are v thick and textured, kind of like thick thermals but not, in plain black/white/grey. I'd like to get him some but not sure where to look, any ideas?

LockedOutOfMN Sun 09-Apr-17 20:58:22

Superdry? The plain ones. Best value at the airport.

FritzyMousey Sun 09-Apr-17 20:59:45

Ooh, didn't think of Superdry, off to look...

Another vote for Superdry. St George by Duffer (the only reason to ever go in Debenhams) are excellent quality too. Not sure if they do thick/textured ones but their bog standard lain ones are really good.

FritzyMousey Sun 09-Apr-17 21:08:10

Thanks, can't really tell online, think I'll have to go in store to feel them. Yes I've not been going in Debenhams for ages, clothes are dire recently!

LockedOutOfMN Sun 09-Apr-17 21:11:25

DH wears the ones that seem to be called orange label on the SD website. He has grey, dark grey, black and various shades of blue. They've washed really well; some are 5 years old now.

FritzyMousey Sun 09-Apr-17 21:18:01

Ooh perfect, that's helped narrow it down, they look nice!

Dulcimena Mon 10-Apr-17 09:36:14

Uniqlo supima or muji standard organic cotton. The latter are slightly thicker. Both miles better than anything else on the high street ime.

FritzyMousey Mon 10-Apr-17 10:43:28

Uniqlo look nice and thick, I think I'm looking for ones that are kind of embossed, like ribbed but different?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now