Talk

Advanced search

Outfits for city break

(1 Post)
Lenny1980 Sun 09-Apr-17 15:26:44

I'm looking for a couple of outfits for a work trip, it's a team trip away to a European city, will (hopefully) be warm. What I would really like is a fun day time dress that's appropriate for my age (35) and doesn't flash too much flesh (I'm in a senior role, and lots of the team are way younger), as well as something to wear out in the evening, either another dress or a fun skirt that I can wear with plain t-shirts or tanks. Not too smart but something I can wear with pretty flats and a nice blazer.

I'm 5'7" and a size 8-10, not blessed in the chest area. Style wise I love JCrew, Anthropologie and Club Monaco. I love an nipped in waist with a full skirt but not sure if that's too young for me now?

Although (almost) back to normal size post baby, I seem to be going through a huge crisis of confidence with my wardrobe and dislike everything I own!

Please share anything you come across that might fit the bill! Budget is £200 for both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now