Talk

Advanced search

Victoria Beckham Target Collection

(44 Posts)
honeylou42 Sun 09-Apr-17 11:38:42

Is anybody else struggling to purchase anything from the target collection this morning? I think I may have managed to purchase a couple of bits, but the website was so difficult to load and no conformation email yet

dailystuck71 Sun 09-Apr-17 11:45:49

I can't get beyond the main page to load at all.

Maudlinmaud Sun 09-Apr-17 11:48:42

I guess there must be a lot of traffic on the site. What where you after? I did see some retro print shift dresses in a magazine that looked nice.

honeylou42 Sun 09-Apr-17 11:52:25

I'm hoping I have got the 🐝 print shirt for £30 , I got the order confirmation page which said we will send you an email. I'm just hoping and waiting for that .

Maudlinmaud Sun 09-Apr-17 11:54:28

I quite liked the scallop edged skirts and matching tops too. Hope you have managed to order. Let us know what the quality is like if you have, please.

Floisme Sun 09-Apr-17 11:58:01

I've just tried to have a look and I'm in a queue to even get on the website grin

KnobJockey Sun 09-Apr-17 14:25:44

Didn't know this was out today, so thanks! I got the daisy peplum top, the scalloped skirt in orange and in black (1 will go back), the scalloped edge orange play suit and the black one shoulder dress and a bee baby blanket. Really wanted the mod dresses but no luck, just kept bouncing back.

Most, if not all of this will go back, but worth a try for this price- I love the look of her fashion but normally could not afford in the slightest!

Kapoww Sun 09-Apr-17 17:35:32

I bought four items. No order confirmation yet but I don't think anyone has one judging by the FB comments on VB's page. I suspect it will come out in the next 24 hours. The site was a nightmare!

honeylou42 Sun 09-Apr-17 17:40:38

Got my order confirmation, just hope the blouse is nice smile

DevelopingDetritus Sun 09-Apr-17 17:51:20

The prices are still too steep. £195 for a Micky Mouse T Shirt. I've got a nice one on Ebay for a fiver, new as well.

dailystuck71 Sun 09-Apr-17 17:55:01

Are you looking at the right things? Everything I saw was £50 or thereabouts.

MathsFiend Sun 09-Apr-17 18:18:27

Got a few things for DD, but lots I wanted was so,d out. Though hopefully there will be returns....

DevelopingDetritus Sun 09-Apr-17 18:31:44

I must admit I didn't have a good look. I wouldn't want to fund the woman anyway.

Maudlinmaud Sun 09-Apr-17 18:35:39

Developing I think the mickey mouse t-shirt is from her ready to wear collection, not the new target collection.

elephantcuddles Sun 09-Apr-17 18:55:55

I also think the bee print cami is quite cute. That and the black tie waist romper. I might have a look at Target tomorrow... I'm in the states.

kimann Sun 09-Apr-17 20:27:38

i ordered some things this morning, still no confirmation! hoping it all went through. Hoping for my daughter to use a few pieces for a baptism over easter! What did you ladies get?

KnobJockey Sun 09-Apr-17 21:07:53

My confirmation came through right away. The kids stuff is adorable.

Kapoww Mon 10-Apr-17 17:21:57

Finally got my confirmation! I ordered the black bomber, sweatshirt, bee shirt, gingham top and the black dress with collar.
Really hope it fits, I'm a 10, and I ordered S.

kimann Mon 10-Apr-17 20:36:57

Kapoww - I finally got mine too. They ordered some thing x2 for me?! Hahahaa! I ordered it to be delivered to the store so no doubt I will be heading down to Dover st soon! I got 3 dresses for me - the pale pink, the scallop orange and the tulip motif. My daughter got about 5 things in various sizes (3 and 4). My friend is in America now and says she's off to target to get more things - I am so tempted to ask her to get things I missed out on! I want the bee top.

kimann Mon 10-Apr-17 20:37:46

Knobjockey - I totally agree! So many people slating the line but I quite like most of the pieces!

JohnCheese Mon 10-Apr-17 22:59:59

Ooh just see this. Would love to have a look if the flipping site would let me....

elephantcuddles Mon 10-Apr-17 23:03:41

I'm in America. I am going to Target tomorrow to look, might pop out tonight but we're having a storm. Some things on the site say they aren't sold in the store and the bee cami is one. sad Darn.

elephantcuddles Mon 10-Apr-17 23:04:42

I wish I had a little one. Those clothes are so adorable for the babies. sad

kimann Mon 10-Apr-17 23:14:50

elephant cuddles - oh no! is the bee cami not available in all stores or at the one you were planning on visiting? i bought the matching dress for my daughter and was hoping i could get the bee cami. sad

elephantcuddles Mon 10-Apr-17 23:21:37

kimann - it says online that it's not sold in stores and on the US site, it's temporarily out of stock. So I guess it's an online only item.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now