Talk

Advanced search

Solid and splash-on perfumes?

(10 Posts)
user1491724818 Sun 09-Apr-17 10:01:46

I cannot handle spraying stuff on myself anymore (respiratory issues).

Do any of you have any suggestions for me? I used to be big into perfume and I miss having fun with scent.

Currently, I am using those body lotions and creams that come with perfume. Can be quite effective. I wouldn't normally use creams after showering though, so it can be a bit of a nuisance really.

Thanks in advance smile

ZacharyQuack Sun 09-Apr-17 11:53:38

I have Diptyque Doson in a solid form. The compact it comes in is gorgeous and I love the fragrance. I think they do at least one other in the solid compact form.

Would a rollerball work for you? Quite a lot of brands to rollerballs in either concentrated perfume oils or just as a mini size.

Softkitty2 Sun 09-Apr-17 12:14:57

Le labo does an oil and solid perfume. Etsy has a few shops that do solid perfume.
With perfumes maybe spray it on the back of your knees instead.

ZaraW Sun 09-Apr-17 12:55:21

I use Siam Botanicals solid perfume.

ArseyTussle Sun 09-Apr-17 12:59:03

How do you use a solid perfume? Do you rub your finger in it then rub it on your skin?

AlwaysHangry Sun 09-Apr-17 13:04:56

LUSH do a couple of solid perfumes and they smell amazing.

Ollivander84 Sun 09-Apr-17 14:15:13

Al Rehab - if you put that in Amazon it will bring on the roll on ones up. Soft is a vanilla musk. Haven't tried the others but lots of reviews on fragrantica. And they're cheap, about £3 each

Marc Jacobs does a "splash" range, they come with a spray but you don't have to use it https://www.fragrantica.com/news/Marc-Jacobs-Splash-Collection-2016-7644.html

Ollivander84 Sun 09-Apr-17 14:16:29

L'occitane does solid perfume and Marc Jacobs honey comes in a solid form too

TheHiphopopotamus Sun 09-Apr-17 14:39:50

Can you use roller balls and perfume oil?

If so Perfume Parlour do great copies of most perfumes in rollerballs starting at 3ml. I find they tend to last a bit longer than spray ons too.

ArtemisiaGentilleschi Sun 09-Apr-17 17:49:33

Miniatures are generally splash bottles, or yes, Pp roll-ons.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now