Talk

Advanced search

PHILIPS LUMEA PRESTIGE

(9 Posts)
NoTimeToDillyDally Sat 08-Apr-17 21:48:20

I've had laser hair removal in a salon and it's certainly made a difference but, £1500 later, it's growing back - albeit finer and less dense than before (legs, underarms and bikini).

I was going to go back, reluctantly, to have maintenance but saw the PHILIPS LUMEA PRESTIGE in Boots today. Any good? It's still £££

Frustratingly, I do have lots of money on my Boots card but apparently can't 'part pay' (put it towards) items. And I don't have THAT much!

Anchovies12 Sat 08-Apr-17 22:03:09

I've literally just bought the 2009 from amazon - deal of the day at 289.99 so not exactly cheap(!) but hopefully going to be worth it!

What is the prestige in terms of model number/attachments?

NotSoSkinnyNow Sat 08-Apr-17 22:09:47

Boots had them reduced to half price before Christmas (maybe November? ) so maybe worth holding off if you have the patience and keeping an eye on the price.

NoTimeToDillyDally Sun 09-Apr-17 20:08:14

It's this one. Not sure of the model number etc

LobsterMac Sun 09-Apr-17 21:15:26

I have it. Love it!

Couldashouldawoulda Sun 09-Apr-17 21:21:56

I think that's the one I've got. I'm still using it, but results are pretty encouraging so far!

Anchovies12 Sun 09-Apr-17 21:37:33

Yes that's the one I've got. It came today and I've zapped myself already - painless and quick - just need it to work now and it'll be perfect!

AliBingo Sun 09-Apr-17 21:38:48

I bought the cheap basic one and it's been really good.

NoTimeToDillyDally Mon 10-Apr-17 08:34:31

Great. Bit annoying that Boots won't let me part pay with my Boots points

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now